Blogs

Monday, July 27, 2020

manager jokingly told Greenwich to extend a 5-year contract at a relegated party.

Last night, his team held a party to celebrate relegation. Until having to sleep at one's own office And release the joke that has captured Jack Greelich, the commander of the team's top. Extend the 5 year contract during the party already


Ufabet After the end of the game, the "Lion Auspicious" players celebrated their relegation. Series is so heavy that Dean Smith, their boss Have to sleep at his own office After drinking heavily until the next morning



In an interview with TalkSport on Monday morning, Smith said

My condition was not very good because it was a very serious night. But now it's okay I went to sleep at the office in the practice field. I'm not sure what time it was. I sneaked out before the players saw

In addition, Dean Smith jokingly said that He got drunk and caught Jack Greelich with a new contract with the club. Is completed I already gave him many shots and then signed a new 5 years. The manager then released the pearl. Before revealing the truth about this story that this is a story we will talk on another day He is a great player. I always have time for him. I am very happy that he scored goals helping us to survive in the Premier League.

See More >> แทงบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

No comments:

Post a Comment