Blogs

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Werner revealed that Lampard is delighted to move to join Chelsea.

Chelsea's new striker Frank Lampard's manager is the main reason he decided to move to Stamford Bridge.


Ufabet Chelsea gave an interview revealing why he decided to move from Air Belize to become a new member of the Blues team. Was due to his impression of Frank Lampard



(Lampard) is the main issue, revealed on the club's website. After being asked about the reason for moving to Stamford Bridge We talked a lot. Including the play system The way of playing that he wants, my playing and the playing system that is suitable for me

He is a really good man. He didn't just tell what he wanted from me as a footballer. But he also wants to help me as a man Now he has known me better. And it clicked a lot between the two of us I am happy to have moved here, Werner, who is now starting to practice with Chelsea teammates.

Seemore >> แทงบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

No comments:

Post a Comment